GotTuned Ceramic Ball Bearing GTB2260VKLR hybrid with optional Billet wheel based on a turbocharger from 3.0 CDI Mercedes V6 engine. This is a great choice for someone looking for a fast daily driver with around 320HP.
GotTuned GTB2260VKLR Ceramic Ball Bearing upgraded turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Full list of changes applied
- Fast spool and lower manifold pressures at high RPMS with ceramic Garrett ball bearings,
- Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds,
- 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine,
- Oil+water cooling,
- Precisely VNT adjustment,
- Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs,
- Quick spool by applying a lighter/enlarged 11+0 Billet Compressor Wheel,
- GTB2260VKLR compressor housing,
- GTB2260VKLR exhaust housing,
- GTB2260VKLR bearing housing,
- Genuine 1.9/2.0 TDI manifold,
- Genuine standard or electronic VNT actuator,
- Dynamically balanced
In order to install our turbo you need to modify:
- Downpipe (3bolt/V-band flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!)
- Inlet & Outlet pipes (stainless pipes are recommended)
- Oil return line (oil line feed with oil restrictor is included in the kit!)
- Water installation lines (from heating coil there are 2 water lines, can be connected with them, water line feed and water line return included in the kit!)
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|Cast 60mm wheel||35PSI||300HP|
|Billet 60mm 11+0 blades Wheel (1st gen)||37PSI||320HP|
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling system as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors or FIRAD HF100 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
You might also consider
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, etc.
(if your engine has a different engine code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!