Hybrid turbocharger Stage 1 Premium based on stock Mitsubishi TF035HL is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 120d E87, 320D E90, 320D E91, working with M47TU2D20 engine.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 6+6,
– Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Mitsubishi electronic actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool from ~ 1900 RPM, by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel.
2. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~240HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. With stock exhaust and cooling system, you can reach ~220HP. Professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW 120d E87, 163HP
BMW 320D E90, 320D E91 150HP
BMW 320D E90, 320D E91 163HP
We need about 7-10 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.