GotTuned`s N54 Upgraded Turbochargers are built using aluminum Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheels. These are based on the stock genuine Mitsubishi turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 135i, 1M, 335i, Z4 with 3.0 Biturbo engine 306-340HP. There are few versions available optimized of the N54 hybrid turbochargers with a peak power range of 450 – 700 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
GotTuned N54 450
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~450 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Porting of the turbine housing,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Original Mitsubishi actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
GotTuned N54 500
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~500 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 450 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel which is bigger and Turbine Wheel which is enlarged and lightened High-Flow 9 Blade one.
GotTuned N54 600
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~600 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 500 package with the exception of additionally clipped Turbine Wheel and Large 2.0″ Inlet Compressor Housing.
GotTuned N54 700
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~700 Crankshaft Horse Power. The same setup as 600 but bigger compressor and turbine wheel.
Getting the Performance
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
Other products you might consider
GotTuned N54 custom clutches may come handy.
The more you know
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of an alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW 135i (E82/E88)
BMW 1M Coupé (E82)
BMW 335i (E90/E91/E92/E93)
BMW Z4 35i (E89)
BMW Z4 35is (E89)