GotTuned.com`s Twin-Disc clutch is offered in three versions capable of withstanding from 800Nm up to 1500Nm of torque in the racing condition. This setup is dedicated for high-powered N54 and N55 engines; please have a look at the table below to find out which version would work for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch if in doubt. The Stage 1 clutch works as smoothly as an OEM clutch set but can operate at a much higher torque level. Our clutch provides a lighter rotating assembly, higher RPM capability, and greater clamp load levels but most importantly it’s much stronger.
|Flywheel mounted on 8 bolts||N54B30||BMW 135i, 335i, Z4|
|Flywheel mounted on 6 bolts||N54B30A, N55B30||135i, M135i, M2, M235i, 335i, X3 35i, 435i, X4 35i, X4 M40i, 535i, X5 35i, X5 35iX, 640i, X6 35iX, x6 35i.|
Important to note about this clutch
– It’s suitable for up to 1500Nm of torque in racing conditions!
– 100% CNC precision machining and alignment assure an excellent fit.
– Professionally balanced flywheel and spacer.
– Custom 240 mm clutch twin-discs (stainless steel base) using LUK’s Kevlar or Ceramic friction pads.
– Monoblock single mass twin clutch disc flywheel (approx. 7kg).
– Sachs Performance pressure plate (as option) with a non-SAC mechanism pressure plate.
– Heat-resistant clutch disc spacer.
– Flywheels have the starter gear mounted on it.
|Setup||Friction pads||Pressure plate||Top torque at dynamic driving*||Top torque at ideal conditions**|
|Stage 1||Kevlar||Pressure plate from BMW E39 2.8||800NM||1000NM|
|Stage 2||Kevlar||Sachs Performance pressure plate||1100NM-1200NM||1400NM|
|Stage 3||Ceramic||Sachs Performance pressure plate||1400NM-1500NM||1800NM|
*heavy abuse and drifting
**top NM a clutch can withstand when power is released in a smooth, linear way
You might also consider
The set can be renewed by GotTuned.com.
Average time needed to build this clutch is 7 working days.