Upgraded Turbocharger Stage 3 built using Enlarged 6+6 Custom Billet Compressor Wheel and High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine Mitsubishi turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for i.a. BMW 330i F31, 430i F32 working with 2.0T B48B engine 184-252HP.
Most Important Features
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Modification of exhaust manifold,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Enlarged & lightened High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel,
– Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Genuine electronic actuator,
– 100% P&P installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
Reaching the desired power
The Stage3 is meant to work with 400 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW 120i (F20/F21), Built since: Aug 2016, 135 Kw
BMW 125i (F20/F21), Built since: Jul 2016, 165 Kw
BMW 220i (F22/F23), Built since: Jul 2016, 135 Kw
BMW 230i (F22/F23), Built since: Jul 2016, 185 Kw
BMW 320i (F30/F31), Built since: Jul 2015, 135 Kw
BMW 320i GT (F34), Built since: Jun 2016, 135 Kw
BMW 330i (F30/F31), Built since: May 2015, 185 Kw
BMW 330i GT (F34), Built since: Jun 2016, 185 Kw
BMW 420i GT (F36), Built since: Jan 2015, 135 Kw
BMW 420i (F32/F33), Built since: Jan 2015, 135 Kw
BMW 430i (F32/F33), Built since: Jan 2015, 185 Kw
BMW 430i (F36), Built since: Jan 2015, 185 Kw
BMW 530e (G30), Built since: Mar 2017, 185 Kw
BMW 530i (G30), Built since: Feb 2017, 185 Kw
BMW 730i (G11), Built since: Feb 2016, 190 Kw
BMW 730i (G12), Built since: Feb 2016, 190 Kw
The upgraded turbocharger to BMW B48D based on genuine Garrett turbocharger (different than B48B Mitsubishi) is available as well.