GotTuned`s B47D20 Upgraded Turbochargers are built using aluminum Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and ceramic ball bearings. These are based on the stock genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 120D F20, 220D F22, 320D F30, 420D F32, 518D F10, 520D F10, 520D G30, X3 20 d F25, X3 20 d G01, X4 20 d F26 with 2.0d engine 150-190HP.
Full list of changes applied
– Genuine ceramic ball bearings,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 11+0 GEN II,
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Genuine Hella electronic actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
Important to know
1. Quick spool by applying ceramic ball bearings + lighter/enlarged 11+0 Billet Wheel GEN II.
2. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling)
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment
Getting the performance
The turbo is meant to work with ~260-270HP, boost 32PSI/2,2Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. Also, professional ECU remapping is required.
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW 120 d (F20/F21) 190HP
BMW 220 d (F22/F23) 190HP
BMW 320 d (F30/F31/F34) 190HP
BMW 420 d (F32) 190HP
BMW 518 d (F10/F11) 150HP
BMW 520 d (F10/F11) 190HP
BMW 520 d (G30) 190HP
BMW X3 20 d (F25) 190HP
BMW X3 20 d (G01) 190HP
BMW X4 20 d (F26) 190HP
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.