GotTuned`s B47D20 Upgraded Turbochargers are built using aluminum Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and ceramic ball bearings. These are based on the stock genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 120D F20, 220D F22, 320D F30, 420D F32, 518D F10, 520D F10, 520D G30, X3 20 d F25, X3 20 d G01, X4 20 d F26 with 2.0d engine 150-190HP.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Genuine ceramic ball bearings,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 11+0 GEN II,
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Genuine Hella electronic actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool by applying ceramic ball bearings + lighter/enlarged 11+0 Billet Wheel GEN II.
2. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~260-270HP, boost 32PSI/2,2Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well.
Professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW 120 d (F20/F21) 190HP
BMW 220 d (F22/F23) 190HP
BMW 320 d (F30/F31/F34) 190HP
BMW 420 d (F32) 190HP
BMW 518 d (F10/F11) 150HP
BMW 520 d (F10/F11) 190HP
BMW 520 d (G30) 190HP
BMW X3 20 d (F25) 190HP
BMW X3 20 d (G01) 190HP
BMW X4 20 d (F26) 190HP
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.