Custom De-Cat Downpipe Kit for Audi RS3 8P, Audi RSQ3 8U and Audi TTRS 8J with 2.5 TFSI engine unit and the stock power of 310-367HP.
Every part of this racing focused downpipe replacement is produced using CNC technology and is fully made out of Acid-Resistant Steel. It doesn’t include the Catalytic Converter (CAT) and thereby significantly reduces the back pressure which leads to faster spool, an increase of power and more aggressive exhaust sound. The bigger the diameter of the downpipe, the easier and quicker the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gas. The design of the GotTuned Downpipe is optimized for minimization of variances in cross section area in order to get smooth exhaust gas flow and top performance. Because a downpipe connects a turbocharger and the catback exhaust, its upgrade is often required for the upgraded turbo to unleash its full power. This upgrade ensures your turbo’s potential is not wasted, it is also a great choice cost-wise!
Most important features
1. The downpipe parts are CNC produced, ensuring precise, high quality elements.
2. The 3-inch (76mm) pipe diameter coupled with
3. Removed Catalytic Converter, there is no option to put race cat for this Downpipe at the moment.
4. It is made fully out of Acid-Resistant Steel to ensure long life despite being exposed to toxic exhaust gases.
5. There is 1 socket for lambda sensor on the assembly.
6. The shape and mounting points fit with the original car parts, no additional work is needed!
7. Clean, strong and attractive welds, inside and out!
8. 100% Plug and Play
9. Limited 2 years warranty
10. ECU tune is necessary to avoid the Check Engine Light.
1. Lowers exhaust temperature, so the charger and the exhaust manifold are more protected.
2. The highest levels of performance and greater reliability under constant high load conditions.
3. Allows for smooth flow of the exhaust gases, giving your engine extra power, as well as sharper throttle response!
4. Lighter than OEM.
Compatible car models
Audi RS3 8P 2.5 TFSI 340/360KM
Audi RSQ3 8U 2.5 TFSI 310/340/367KM
Audi TTRS 8J 2.5 TFSI 340/360KM
For downpipes without catalytic converter or with 100/200-cell catalytic converter, if the second post-catalytic lambda sensor exists, the control unit may display an error message. This does not rectrict driving operation, because first lambda sensor is present for the motor control. The second lambda sensor is only used to monitor the catalyst’s effectiveness, and this check can be programmed out through modifying the chip’s software.
Most of the cars up to Euro 3 Emissioncode do not have post-cat sensors, therefore require no adjustments to avoid the alarm.
In case of HJS ECE and EOBD catalytic converters, the washcoat content is significantly increased and has a very high oxygen storage capacity. This means, that errors can be avoided. While the EOBD Catalysts are tested up to Euro 4, their durability and use up to Euro 6 is given.
In case of Euro 5 and 6 vehicles, a catalyst with ECE selection is needed, to avoid the above points.
GotTuned sportcats run a 100 or 200-cell high flow cat which passes road legal emissions tests, while de-cat pipes are for RACE USE ONLY and are NOT road legal.
We need usually ~ 14 working days to perform and send this KIT.