Garrett GT1749V Stage 2 Hybrid. The turbo on the picture was built to match 1.9TDI PD150 ARL standard.
Our hybrid turbo fits into:
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Full list of changes applied is as follows:
– reinforced journal bearings – so called ‘360’
– Plug&Play GT17 turbine housing
– bigger turbine wheel from from PD150 ARL turbocharger
– bigger cast compressor wheel from PD150 ARL turbocharger
– precise VNT adjustment
– CHRA is built using brand new parts
The turbo is meant to work with ~180HP at ~25PSI of boost. Only the professional ECU remapping is necessary. The upgrades of cooling system and exhaust system are recommended to use the maximum potential of the turbo.
After placing an order please inform us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. It takes around 7 working days to build this hybrid.
Hybrid Turbo Stage 2 based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo is available too.