GotTuned`s IHI Upgraded Turbochargers (left +right) built using 6+6 Custom Compressor Wheels made from Billet, based on the stock genuine IHI turbochargers, are the ultimate solution for Alfa Romeo Giulia and Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.9 V6 BiTurbo.
Full list of changes applied
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– Genuine IHI Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine IHI compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine IHI bearing housing,
– Original IHI actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
The turbos are meant to work with ~660-680 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.9 V6 BiTurbo 510HP
2.9 V6 BiTurbo 510HP