Genuine Garrett GT1756V Hybrid Turbocharger built using 56mm cast or Billet compressor wheel, based on stock Garrett turbocharger from VAG`s VF and PD engines 1.9TDI and 2.0TDI is the ultimate choice for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The engines GT1756V hybrid turbo fits into
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Full list of changes applied
– journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 turbine housing
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 compressor housing
– bigger GT17 PD150 turbine wheel
– bigger 56mm cast or Billet 6+6 blades compressor wheel depending on your choice
– dynamically Balanced.
Important to know
1. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
2. Quicker spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel.
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. Precise VNT adjustment.
5. 100% Plug&Play installation.
The turbo is meant to work with up to ~230HP on 28PSI/2.0 Bar of boost depending on the choosen configuration. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust, fuel and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|cast 56mm wheel||27PSI/1.9 bar||220HP|
|Billet 56mm 6+6 blades Wheel||28PSI/2.0bar||230HP|
Before order tell us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. We need about 7 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.
On the picture you can see the example of VNT17/20 hybrid based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo.