Ceramic Ball Bearing GTD1760VRK hybrid turbo built using MFS GEN II Billet Wheel. It’s based on genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbocharger from new BMW engine B47D20 and is the perfect upgrade dedicated to the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
GotTuned’s GTD1760VRK hybrid MFS GEN II Billet Wheelis is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Extremely fast spool thanks to genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings + MFS GEN II compressor wheel, comparable to stock GT1749V ARL PD150 turbocharger.
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 4th generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. V-band and oil return are sent with the turbo.
6. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
7. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
8. Easy installation.
The two things needed to install our GTD1760VRK are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (V-band connection with exhaust housing – V-band is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing.
The turbo is meant to work with ~260HP at 31PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel (fuel pump, injectors), exhaust and cooling systems as well.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors (490,00 EURO), or FIRAD HF80 PD Injectors (990,00 EURO), depending on the stock fuel system. These parts are available on demand.
Please tell us which vehicle and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted into and we will set up the turbo accordingly. We need usually ~ 10 working days to send this turbocharger.
We are able to do electronic actuator conversion in GTB and GTD series as well ( BorgWarner/KKK and Garrett/Honeywell). Ask about details.