Ceramic Ball Bearing GTB2060VKLR hybrid with optional Billet wheel is based on a turbocharger from Mercedes 3.0 CDI V6. This is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
GotTuned’s GTB2060VKLR Ball Bearing upgraded turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, etc.
Important to note about this turbo
1. Fast spool thanks to genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings. Even quicker with a 11+0 Billet wheel
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
6. Oil + water cooling.
7. Precisely VNT adjustment.
We ship this hybrid with following VKLR installation kit including
– the oil line feed with oil restrictor,
– the oil line return,
– the water line feed,
– the water line return,
– the downpipe flange.
The four things required to install our GTB2060VKLR are as follows
– modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of the oil line return,
– water lines installation (from heating coil go 2 water lines – you can connect with them).
The turbo is meant to work with ~280HP, boost 34PSI. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|Cast 60mm wheel||32PSI||270HP|
|Billet 60mm 11+0 blades Wheel (1st gen)||34PSI||280HP|
Other products connected to this upgraded turbo
We recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors (550,00 EURO), or FIRAD HF80 PD Injectors (1040,00 EURO), depending on the stock fuel system. These parts are available on demand.
Please tell us which vehicle and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted into so we could set up the turbo properly. It usually takes ~ 10 working days to send this turbocharger.