GotTuned GT1860V VNT18/20 Hybrid Upgraded Turbocharger built using Custom Billet/Cast Compressor Wheel and Enlarged Turbine Wheel. The turbo is based on a GT17 turbine housing and a GT20 compressor housing. It is a great choice for someone looking for 280HP from theirs 1.9/2.0 TDI engine.
GotTuned GT1860V VNT18/20 fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal VE and PD engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Full list of changes applied
- GotTuned’s custom journal bearings “360”,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Custom 60mm Billet/Cast Compressor Wheel,
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling),
- GT18 Turbine Wheel,
- GT20 compressor housing,
- Bigger VNT18 system,
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- 100% Plug&Play installation,
- Dynamically balanced.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors, or FIRAD HF100 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
You might also consider
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, AFV, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
(if your engine has a different engine code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!