GotTuned’s Journal Bearing GTB2565VK hybrid based on the turbochargers from 3.0TDI VAG or 3.0D BMW M57/N57 engines is a great choice for people aiming for ~400HP. GotTuned’s GTB2565VK sits in between two other TDI Big Turbos available. GTB2265 makes a bit less HP but provides a better spool. On the other hand, the GTB2871 produces more power but has a slightly later spool.
GTB2565VK hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a welded manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal VE, PD, and Common Rail engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
For this turbo you can choose a base unit between 3 different models of GTB2565VK as follows:
- 3.0 TDI V6 CAPA with the OE number 776469. Provides the fastest spool with the restrictive flow.
- 3.0d BMW 530D E60 M57N2 with the OE number 758351. Provides moderate speed of spool with medium flow. The most balanced version.
- 3.0d BMW F10 N57D30 with the OE number 777853. Provides the slowest spool, but with the highest flow rate. This option is recommended if your goal is to maximize power.
Full list of changes applied
- Fast spool and lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
- Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
- 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
- EGR is deleted.
- Precisely VNT adjustment using VISCOM flow bench equipment.
- Custom enlarged and lighter GTB25VK Turbine Wheel.
- Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6/9+0 Billet Wheel.
- GTB22VK compressor housing,
- GTB22VK exhaust housing,
- GTB22VK bearing housing,
- Genuine 1.9/2.0TDI manifold,
- Genuine standard VNT actuator or electronic,
- Dynamically Balanced.
In order to install our turbo you need to modify:
- Downpipe ( 3 bolt / V-band flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
- Inlet & Outlet pipes (stainless pipes are recommended)
The oil return line is included in the package, while the oil feed line stays stock (a new line is recommended though).
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|Gen I Billet 65mm 6+6 Blade||38PSI||+/-390HP|
|Gen II Billet 65mm 9+0 Blade||40PSI||+/-410HP|
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,360 VP Injectors, or FIRAD HF120 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
You might also consider
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, etc.
(if your engine has a different code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!