Hybrid Turbo Stage 2 GT1752V VAG Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW 1.9 2.0 TDI
Genuine Garrett Stage 2 GT1752V Hybrid Turbocharger built using 52mm compressor wheel from GTB1752VK, based on stock Garrett turbocharger from VAG`s VF and PD engines 1.9TDI and 2.0TDI is the ultimate choice for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
Our hybrid turbo fits into:
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 turbine housing
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 compressor housing
– bigger GT17 PD150 turbine wheel
– bigger cast compressor wheel 52mm from GTB1752VK
– dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
2. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
3. Precise VNT adjustment.
4. 100% Plug&Play installation.
The turbo is meant to work with ~200HP, boost 26PSI / 1,8 Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust, fuel and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required
Before order tell us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. We need about 7 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.
On the picture you can see the example of GT1752 hybrid based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo.