GotTuned`s Hybrid Turbocharger built using a custom CNC billet compressor wheel 6+6 blades. It’s based on the stock genuine Garrett turbocharger what makes it the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 116i F20 with an N13 engine.
Full list of changes applied
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped & lightened to help reduce the backpressure.
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Original Garrett actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment
– Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with ~260HP. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust. The professional ECU remapping is required.
The example project
198 Wheel Horse Power / ~ 264 Crankshaft Horse Power.
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 7-10working days.