GotTuned`s EA111 Upgraded Turbocharger built using a custom Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels. These Hybrid Turbochargers, based on the stock genuine Mitsubishi turbocharger, are the ultimate Plug&Play solution for i.a. Audi A3 8P, VW Golf MK 6, having EA111 122HP engines.
There are two versions available for the EA111 1.4 Hybrid Turbocharger with a peak power range of 210-250 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
GotTuned EA111 210
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make 210 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped & lightened to help reduce the backpressure.
Further common features:
- Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
- Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
- Original Mitsubishi actuator,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment,
- Dynamically Balanced.
GotTuned EA111 250
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~ 250 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with the 210 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel and Turbine Wheel, both of which are enlarged. The Actuator is reinforced additionally.
The turbo is meant to work with 210-250HP. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Audi A1 1.4 TSI (8X) 122HP
Audi A3 1.4 TSI (8P/PA) 122HP
Seat Altea 1.4 TSI 122HP
Seat Leon 1.4 TSI 122HP
Skoda Octavia II 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Golf V 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Golf VI 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Jetta V 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Jetta VI 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Passat B6 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Touran 1.4 TSI 122HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!