GotTuned`s IS38 Upgraded Turbocharger built using 6+6 or 7+7 Custom Billet Compressor Wheel depending on the version plus Enlarged High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine IHI IS38 turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Audi, VW and Seat working with 2.0TFSI engine 265-310HP.
GOTTUNED IS38 460
Full list of changes applied
– Reinforced custom journal bearings ‘360’ ready to push 2,7 Bar!
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Modification of the turbine housing,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Enlarged & lightened High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel,
– Genuine IHI IS38 compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI IS38 exhaust manifold,
– Custom modified IS38 IHI bearing housing,
– Original Genuine actuator,
– Original Genuine diverter valve
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
GOTTUNED IS38 500
Built in the same way as the 460HP version but with bigger compressor and turbine wheels.
GOTTUNED IS38 550+
The same setup build-wise as 460 and 500 versions, this time with even larger 7+7 compressor Billet Wheel.
The power each turbo is meant to work with as described above with the Stage3 reaching +550 HP. In order to get that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
Other products you might consider
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Audi S3 8V 300HP
Audi S3 8V 310HP
Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI 265HP
Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI 280HP
VW Golf VII R 300HP
CJXB, CJXC, CJXG, DJHA, DNUE, CJXF