GotTuned`s IS38 Upgraded Turbocharger built using 7+7 Custom Compressor Wheel made from Billet + Enlarged High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine IHI IS38 turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Audi, VW and Seat working with 2.0TFSI engine 265-310HP.
Full list of changes applied
– Reinforced custom journal bearings ‘360’ ready to push 2,7 Bar!
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Modification of the turbine housing,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 7+7 blades,
– Enlarged & lightened High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel,
– Genuine IHI IS38 compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI IS38 exhaust manifold,
– Genuine modfied IS38 IHI bearing housing,
– Original Genuine actuator,
– Original Genuine diverter valve,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
The Stage3 is meant to work with +550 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
The compressor housing with bigger Inlet and Downpipe are available as well.
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Audi S3 8V 300HP
Audi S3 8V 310HP
Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI 265HP
Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI 280HP
VW Golf VII R 300HP
CJXB, CJXC, CJXG, DJHA, DNUE, CJXF