GotTuned`s Hybrid Turbocharger built using a custom CNC compressor wheel 8+0 blades made from Billet, based on the stock genuine Mahle/Mitsubishi turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for Hyundai I30 III having a 1.4T-GDI engine.
Full list of changes applied
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped & lightened to help reduce the backpressure.
– Genuine Mahle/Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Genuine Mahle/Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Mahle/Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Original Mahle/Mitsubishi electronic actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete including genuine electronic actuator),
– Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with ~220HP. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust. The professional ECU remapping is required.
Hyundai I30 III 1.4T-GDI 140HP (2017-2019)
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 7 working days.