Journal Bearing GTB2565vk hybrid built using Billet Wheel GEN II, based on turbocharger from VAG`s engine 3.0 TDI is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
GotTuned’s GTB2565vk Billet Wheel hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Fast spool thanks to:
– Custom enlarged and lighter GTB25VK turbine wheel.
– The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheel, + ~6% more HP than GEN I!
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
5. Flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is sent with the turbo.
6. Precisely VNT adjustment.
The three things needed to install our GTB2565vk are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of oil line return.
The turbo is meant to work with ~400HP at 39-40PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend FIRAD HF160 PD Injectors (1190,00 EURO). These parts are available on demand.
Please tell us which vehicle and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted into and we will set up the turbo accordingly. We need usually ~ 10 working days to send this turbocharger.
We are able to do electronic actuator conversion in GTB and GTD series as well ( BorgWarner/KKK and Garrett/Honeywell). Ask about details.