Upgraded Turbochargers Stage 3 built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels. Gottuned Hybrid is based on the stock TF035HL genuine Mitsubishi turbocharger and is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW M3 F80, BMW M4 F82 and BMW M4 F83 with the S55 engine.
There are two versions available of the S55 hybrid turbocharger with a top peak power ranging from 680 to 700+ Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
GotTuned S55 680
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~680 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Modification of exhaust manifold,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 11+0 Blades,
– Enlarged/custom High-Flow Turbine Wheel 10 Blades.
– Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Original Mitsubishi electronic actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbos are complete),
– Dynamically Balanced.
GotTuned S55 +700
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make +700 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 680 package with the exception of bigger both Billet Compressor and Turbine Wheel. The latter is also a lightened High-Flow 9 Blade one.
Getting the Performance
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, intake and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
Other products you might consider
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased airflow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater airflow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
BMW M3 F80
BMW M4 F82
BMW M4 F83
The average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.