GotTuned`s 1.8TFSI Upgraded Turbocharger is built using aluminum Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels. These are based on the stock genuine KKK turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for Audi A3 8P/PA, Audi TT 8J, Seat Altea, Skoda Octavia II, Skoda Superb II, Volkswagen Golf VI, Volkswagen Passat B6 with 1.8 TFSI engine 160HP. There are few versions available of the 1.8TFSI hybrid turbochargers with a peak power range of 250 – 330 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
GotTuned 1.8TFSI 250
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~250 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– GotTuned`s custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine KKK compressor housing,
– Genuine KKK exhaust manifold,
– Genuine KKK bearing housing,
– Original KKK actuator,
– Original KKK DV,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
GotTuned 1.8TFSI 300
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~300 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 250 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel which is bigger and Turbine Wheel which is also enlarged.
The example project:
The result is 234 Wheel Horse Power / 292 Crankshaft Horse Power with stock exhaust and cooling system.
GotTuned 1.8TFSI 330
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~330 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 250 package with the exception of even bigger both Billet Compressor Wheel and Turbine Wheel which is additionally lightened High-Flow 9 Blade in this case.
Getting the Performance
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
The more you know
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of an alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Audi A3 1.8 TFSI (8P) 160HP
Audi A3 1.8 TFSI (8P/PA) 160HP
Audi TT 1.8 TFSI (8J) 160HP
Seat Altea 1.8 TSI 160HP
Skoda Octavia II 1.8 TSI 160HP
Skoda Superb II 1.8 TSI 160HP
Volkswagen Golf VI 1.8 TSI 160HP
Volkswagen Passat B6 1.8 TSI 160HP
BYT, BZB, CDAA
5303 988 0136
5303 970 0136
5303 988 0134
5303 988 0112
5303 988 0159
5303 970 0159
5303 988 0123
5303 970 0123
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.