GotTuned`s Upgraded Turbocharger built using custom CNC compressor wheel and Enlarged High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheels. This based on stock IHI AL 0067 turbocharger is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for Mercedes A, B, C, CLA, E, GLA, GLK Class, working with M270 DE 16 AL 1.6T, M274 DE 16AL and M274 DE 20AL engine with stock power 122-211HP.
There are 2 versions of the IHI AL 0067 hybrid turbocharger with a peak power range of 250 and 300+ Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
GotTuned IHI AL 0067 250
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~250 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Custom turbine wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce backpressure,
– Genuine IHI compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine IHI bearing housing,
– Genuine IHI DV,
– Genuine IHI actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete),
– Dynamically Balanced.
The example project:
The result is 190 Wheel Horse Power / ~ 240 Crankshaft Horse Power with stock exhaust and cooling system.
GotTuned IHI AL 0067 300+
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make 300+ Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 250 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel which is bigger and Turbine Wheel which is also enlarged and additionally lightened (High-Flow 9 Blade).
Getting the Performance
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required.
Other products you might consider
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Mercedes A180 W176 122HP
Mercedes A200 W176 156HP
Mercedes B180 W246 122HP
Mercedes B200 W246 156HP
Mercedes C180 W204 156HP
Mercedes C180 W205 156HP
Mercedes C200 W205 184HP
Mercedes C250 W205 211HP
Mercedes CLA180 C117 122HP
Mercedes CLA200 C117 156HP
Mercedes E180 W212 156HP
Mercedes E200 W212 156HP
Mercedes E200 C207/A207 184HP
Mercedes E200 W212 184HP
Mercedes E200 C207 211HP
Mercedes E200 A207 211HP
Mercedes E200 W212 211HP
Mercedes GLA200 X156 156HP
Mercedes GLK200 X204 184HP
Mercedes GLK250 X204 211HP
M270 DE 16 AL
M274 DE 16 AL
M274 DE 20 AL
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.