The upgraded turbocharger Stage 3 built using 11+0 Billet Wheel GEN II and enlarged GTB25VKLR Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine Garrett GTB2260VKLR turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Mercedes working with 3.0CDI engine 265HP (OM 642 LS DE 30 LA ).
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Genuine Garret ceramic ball bearings,
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Modification of the exhaust manifold,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel
– Enlarged/custom turbine wheel,
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Genuine Hella electronic actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Fast spool thanks to:
– Genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings.
– Custom enlarged GTB25VKLR 49/51mm turbine wheel, 33gram lighter than stock GTB22VKLR!
– The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheel, + ~6-10% more HP than GEN I!
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
6. Oil + water cooling.
7. Precisely VNT adjustment.
8. 100% Plug&Play installation.
The Stage3 is meant to work with +400 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Mercedes C-Klasse 350 CDI (W204)
Mercedes C-Klasse 350 CDI (S204)
Mercedes C-Klasse 350 CDI (C204)
Mercedes CLS-Klasse 350 CDI (C218)
Mercedes CLS-Klasse 350 CDI (X218)
Mercedes E-Klasse 350 CDI (W212)
Mercedes E-Klasse 350 CDI (C207)
Mercedes E-Klasse 350 CDI (C212)
Mercedes GL-Klasse 350 CDI (X164)
Mercedes R-Klasse 350 CDI (V251)
Mercedes R-Klasse 350 CDI (W251)
Mercedes S-Klasse 350 d (C2222)
OM 642 LS DE 30 LA, 265HP