Hybrid Turbocharger Stage 1 CT26 for Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo (MA70).
Full list of changes applied is as follows:
– reinforced journal bearings – so called ‘360’
– modification of compressor housing
– Bigger KTS Turbo Billet X 6+6 blades
– CHRA is built using brand new parts
– Genuine Toyota Housings and Exhaust manifold
– Dynamically Balanced
The turbo is meant to work with ~350HP. In order to reach that level of power we recommend to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo (MA70) 235HP, 238HP
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 7 working days.