GotTuned Hybrid Turbocharger built using a Custom Enlarged Billet Compressor Wheel, based on a stock genuine Garrett turbocharger is a great choice for someone aiming for 300HP from their daily driver.
GotTuned GD2060VZ fits the majority of transverse and longitudinal VE, PD and Common Rail engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Full list of changes applied
- Fast spool and lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
- Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
- 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
- EGR is deleted.
- Precisely VNT adjustment using VISCOM flow bench equipment.
- Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 11+0 Billet Wheel.
- GTD2060VZ compressor housing,
- GTD2060VZ exhaust housing,
- GTD2060VZ bearing housing,
- Genuine 1.9/2.0TDI manifold,
- Genuine standard VNT actuator or electronic,
- Dynamically Balanced.
In order to install our turbo you need to modify:
- Downpipe ( 3 bolt / V-band flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
- Inlet & Outlet pipes (stainless pipes are recommended)
The oil return line is included in the package, while the oil feed line stays stock (a new line is recommended though).
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors, or FIRAD HF100 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
You might also consider
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, etc.
(if your engine has a different engine code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!