GotTuned`s Hybrid Turbocharger built using custom CNC compressor wheel + enlarged turbine wheel. This one, based on a genuine stock Garrett turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for Ford Ranger IV with a 3.2 CDTi diesel SAFA engine, working with a stock power of 200HP.
The full list of changes applied:
- Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of exhaust housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 6+6,
- Enlarged Turbine Wheel to reduce the backpressure,
- Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged Billet Wheel,
- Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment,
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
- Genuine Hella electronic actuator,
- Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with ~300HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required!
Ford Ranger IV 3.2TDCi-200HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!