The Upgraded Turbocharger Stage 1 Premium IHI built using 6+6 blade Billet Wheel, based on stock IHI turbocharger from VAG`s engine 2.0 TDI CUUA, CUUB is the ultimate choice for i.a. VW Scirocco for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 6+6,
– Genuine IHI compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine IHI bearing housing,
– Genuine IHI electronic vacuum actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel.
2. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~240HP, boost 27PSI/1,9Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. With stock exhaust and cooling system you can reach ~ 210-220HP. Professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
VW Beetle 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Beetle Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Caddy IV 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Caddy Alltrack 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Jetta IV 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Golf VI Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Scirocco Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI 150HP
Average time we need to build hybrid turbochargers is 10 working days.