Upgraded Turbocharger Stage 3 built using 6+6 Custom Compressor Wheel made from Billet and Enlarged 9 blades Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine KKK turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Audi RS3, RSQ3 and TTRS working with 2.5TFSI engine 340-367HP.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Modification of exhaust manifold,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– High flow custom 9 blades turbine wheel,
– Genuine KKK compressor housing,
– Genuine KKK exhaust manifold,
– Genuine KKK bearing housing,
– Reinforced actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
The one thing needed to install our Stage3 hybrid is modification of the Inlet Pipe.
The Stage3 is meant to work with 550 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Audi RS3 8PA, 2,5TFSI 340HP
Audi RS3 8V, 2,5TFSI 367HP
Audi RSQ3 8U, 2,5TFSI 340HP
Audi RSQ3 8U, 2,5TFSI 367HP
Audi TT RS 8J, 2,5TFSI 340HP
Audi TT RS 8J, 2,5TFSI 360HP
CEPA R5, CEPB R5, CZGB
1855 988 0000
1855 970 0000