Stage 3 Upgraded Turbocharger built using 6+6 Custom Compressor Wheel made from Billet + enlarged turbine wheel, based on the stock genuine IHI IS20 turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Audi and VW working with 2.0TFSI engine 211-230HP.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Modification of turbine housing,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– Enlarged turbine wheel clipped and lightened to reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine IHI compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine IHI bearing housing,
– Genuine actuators,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
The Stage1 Premium is meant to work with ~400 HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (B8) 211HP
Audi A5 2.0 TFSI 211HP
Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI 211HP
Seat Exeo 2.0 TFSI 211HP
VW Golf VII GTI 230HP
CWZ, CHH, CHHA, CDNC, CHHB, CXDA, CXCB, CNTC
06K 145 722G
06K 145 702Q
06K 145 702R
06K 145 702T
06K 145 722G
06K 145 614D
06H 145 710C