1.8T 20V Hybrid Turbocharger Stage 3 built using 9+0 GEN II Custom Compressor Wheel made from Billet and Enlarged 12 blades Turbine Wheel , based on the stock genuine KKK K04 turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Modification of exhaust manifold,
– The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheel, + ~6-10% more HP than GEN I!
– Enlarged 12 blades K04 Turbine Wheel,
– Genuine KKK compressor housing,
– Genuine KKK exhaust manifold,
– Genuine KKK bearing housing,
– Genuine KKK actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete),
– Dynamically Balanced.
The Stage3 is meant to work with ~330HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. The professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
- Audi S3 1,8T, 210HP
- Audi TT1,8T, 210HP
- Audi S3 1.8T, 225HP
- Audi TT 1.8T, 225HP
- Audi TT 1.8T, 240HP
- Seat Leon 1.8T Cupra R 224HP
BAM, BFV, APY, AMK, APX