Journal Bearing GTB2265vk hybrid built using 6+6 blades Billet Wheel GEN I or 9+0 blades Billet Wheel GEN II, based on turbocharger from VAG`s engine 3.0 TDI is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
GotTuned’s GTB2265vk Billet Wheel hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quicker spool thanks to using Billet Wheel and lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
5. Flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is sent with the turbo.
6. Precisely VNT adjustment.
The three things needed to install our GTB2265vk are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of oil line return.
The turbo is meant to work with ~320-340HP at 36-38PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|GEN I Billet 65mm 6+6 blades Wheel||36PSI/2.4 bar||320HP|
|GEN II Billet 65mm 9+0 blades Wheel||38PSI/2.6bar||340HP|
The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheels allows to get + ~6-10% more Horse Power than GEN I and makes the spool quicker!
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors (550,00 EURO), or FIRAD HF120 PD Injectors (1140,00 EURO), depending on the stock fuel system. These parts are available on demand.
Please tell us which vehicle and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted into and we will set up the turbo accordingly. We need usually ~ 10 working days to send this turbocharger.
We are able to do electronic actuator conversion in GTB and GTD series as well ( BorgWarner/KKK and Garrett/Honeywell). Ask about details.