Garrett VNT17/20 Hybrid Turbo Billet Wheel based on GT17 turbine housing + GT20 compressor housing is the ultimate solution for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI Engines.
Our VNT17/20 hybrid turbo fits to:
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AFV, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Full list of changes applied is as follows:
– reinforced journal bearings – so called ‘360’
– Plug&Play GT17 turbine housing
– BIG SHELL GT20 compressor housing
– bigger turbine wheel from ARL PD150 turbocharger
– bigger MFS Billet Wheel GT2052V -> better spool
– precise VNT adjustment
– CHRA is built using brand new parts
The turbo is meant to work with ~220HP, boost ~27PSI. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
Before order tell us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. We need about 7 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.
On the picture you can see VNT17/20 hybrid based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo.