Custom Downpipe Kit for i.a. VW Golf VII GTD, Audi A3 8V with 1.6TDI/2.0TDI Common Rail engines unit and the stock power of 90-240HP.
Downpipe Kit comes only in a De-Cat version.
Every part of this racing focused downpipe replacement is produced using CNC technology and is fully made out of Acid-Resistant Steel. It doesn’t include the Catalytic Converter (CAT) and thereby significantly reduces the back pressure which leads to faster spool, an increase of power and more aggressive exhaust sound. The bigger the diameter of the downpipe, the easier and quicker the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gas. The design of the GotTuned downpipe is optimized for minimization of variances in cross section area in order to get smooth exhaust gas flow and top performance.
Because a downpipe connects a turbocharger and the catback exhaust, its upgrade is often required for the upgraded turbo to unleash its full power. This upgrade ensures your turbo’s potential is not wasted, it is also a great choice cost-wise!
Most important features
1. The downpipe parts are CNC produced, ensuring precise, high quality elements.
2. The 2,5-inch (63,5mm) or 3,0-inch (76,2mm) pipe diameter.
3. Removed Catalytic Converter.
4. It is made fully out of Acid-Resistant Steel to ensure long life despite being exposed to toxic exhaust gases.
5. There are 2 sockets for lambda sensors on the assembly.
6. The shape and mounting points fit with the original car parts, no additional work is needed!
7. Clean, strong and attractive welds, inside and out!
8. 100% Plug and Play
9. Limited 2 years warranty
10. ECU tune is necessary to avoid the Check Engine Light.
1. Lowers exhaust temperature, so the charger and the exhaust manifold are more protected.
2. The highest levels of performance and greater reliability under constant high load conditions.
3. Allows for smooth flow of the exhaust gases, giving your engine extra power, as well as sharper throttle response!
4. Lighter than OEM.
Compatible car models
Audi A3 8V 1.6TDI 105HP CLHA
Audi A3 8V 1.6TDI 110HP CRKB
Audi A3 8V 2.0TDI 150HP CRLB
Audi A3 8V 2.0TDI 184HP CUNA
Seat Leon MK3 1.6 TDI 90HP CLHB
Seat Leon MK3 1.6 TDI 105HP CLHA
Seat Leon MK3 1.6 TDI 110HP CRKB
Seat Leon MK3 2.0 TDI 184HP CUPA
Skoda Octavia III 2.0 TDI (RS) 184HP CUNA
Skoda Octavia III 2.0 TDI (RS) 184HP CUPA
VW Golf VII 1.6 TDI 90HP CRKA
VW Golf VII 1.6 TDI 90HP CLHB
VW Golf VII 1.6 TDI 105HP CLHA
VW Golf VII 1.6 TDI 110HP CRKB
VW Golf VII 2.0 TDI 150HP CRBC
VW Golf VII 2.0 TDI 150HP CRLB
VW Golf VII 2.0 TDI 150HP CRBB
VW Golf VII GTD 2.0 TDI 184HP CUNA
VW Passat B8 1.6 TDI 120HP DCXA
VW Passat B8 2.0 TDI 190HP DDAA
VW Passat B8 2.0 TDI 190HP DFHA
VW Passat B8 2.0 TDI 240HP CUAA
For downpipes without catalytic converter or with 100/200-cell catalytic converter, if the second post-catalytic lambda sensor exists, the control unit may display an error message. This does not rectrict driving operation, because first lambda sensor is present for the motor control. The second lambda sensor is only used to monitor the catalyst’s effectiveness, and this check can be programmed out through modifying the chip’s software.
Most of the cars up to Euro 3 Emissioncode do not have post-cat sensors, therefore require no adjustments to avoid the alarm.
In case of catalytic converters, the washcoat content is significantly increased and has a very high oxygen storage capacity. This means, that errors can be avoided. While the EOBD Catalysts are tested up to Euro 4, their durability and use up to Euro 6 is given.
In case of Euro 5 and 6 vehicles, a catalyst with ECE selection is needed, to avoid the above points.
GotTuned sportcats run a 100 or 200-cell high flow cat which passes road legal emissions tests, while de-cat pipes are for RACE USE ONLY and are NOT road legal.
We need usually ~ 14 working days to perform and send this KIT.